River Front

Friday, September 17, 2010

College...101


I have now been a college student for two full weeks...First may I say college is hard. High school did not prepare me for drawing 101 or knowing what/when assignments are due all on my own. First mistake I have made...Declaring two majors and thinking it was going to be a walk in the park...HA! Second mistake...Thinking Drawing would be simple...YEAH right. Last but not least...Choosing the top bunk, I move a lot what can I do? (FYI I have not fallen off yet...key word YET!) But within all my mistakes comes a few victories. I have now got my own art locker...which in other words I feel pretty legit. I also have figured out the system in turning assignments on time...(email or what they call here blackboard). The bunk bed problem? Well the roommate purchased earplugs...and I purchased a stepladder. = ) This college thing... isn't so hard, all you really need is a pencil anyway...a smile might help to get through the hour long lectures too. Oh I soo got this!
With a cheerful heart,
                              Sweet Karoline ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment